Top Ten Reasons to Buy a Condo on Singer Island
Singer island is located in the east-central region of Palm Beach County, Florida. Singer Island is part of Riviera Beach in the South Florida metropolitan area. Named after the Singer Sewing Machine founder, Isaac Singer, Singer Island has many fun and exciting things to do such as parks, marinas, hiking, and bike paths. The top ten reasons to buy a condo in spectacular Singer Island are: the luxurious hotels, restaurants, Spas, down town shops, events, nightlife, beaches, the John D. MacArthur Beach State Park and other attractions in the County such as the museums and zoos.
- The Hotels are the most sophisticated upscale tourist destinations on Singer Island. One of the most luxurious hotels is The Palm Beach Marriott Resort that also happens to be a diverse condominium resort that houses one of the most prestigious spas in Palm Beach County.
- Some of the best restaurants are also located in the Palm Beach Marriott Resort. The outside environment at the ocean-side eatery, the convenience of room service and the catered events with in the stunning entertainment veranda are what make the Marriott so astonishing. Other restaurants that are located in Singer Island is the Sailfish Marina, which is a dockside restaurant that offers fresh seafood. Their most notorious menu item is the crab cakes with fresh roasted corn and sweet potato chips. Max and Eddies Cucina offers delicious pizza. The Buccaneer Steakhouse is a waterfront upscale steakhouse that features cooked-to-order fillet mignon, rib-eye and sirloin steaks.
- Shopping is a must in Singer Island! High-end brand name apparel can be found just minutes away on Palm Beach’s exclusive Worth Avenue. West Palm’s historic Clematis street and City Place features a large variety of well known stores such as Macy’s, Lane Bryant, Ann Taylor, and Bath & Body Works just to name a few. Further away is The Palm Beach Gardens Mall which features more then 160 shops.
- Singer Island holds many events all year round such as the Sunset Celebration and Art show which takes place every Thursday. The island also host several Sport fishing tournaments and off-Broadway plays such as
Annie and stand-up comedians such as Robert Dubac.
- The Norton Museum of Art features a collection of art from around the world for example, the nineteenth and twentieth century Chinese and European art, as well as contemporary art and photography.
- The miles of sparking white sand beaches of Singer Island are also a main attraction to residents and visitors. The beaches have been considered one of the top five beaches in Palm Beach County.
- The nightlife in Singer Island is very minimal so for a more vibrant atmosphere heading down to Clematis or City Place is a great idea. Clematis and City Place host a variety of different style bars and clubs for all ages. Some of the more well-known hot spots are Blue Martini, Palm Beach Improv, Roxy’s, and Dr. Feelgoods.
- John D. MacArthur Beach State Park is a nature preserve with a variety of things to do such as snorkeling, kayaking, fishing, and bird watching. The park is open 365 days a year from 8am til sundown. The entrance fee is only 5 dollars per vehicle which makes the park a cheap and fun destination for the whole family.
- The Palm Beach Zoo is also another great attraction in the area. The Palm Beach Zoo is a place for people of all ages to come and learn about zoology. The palm Beach Zoo is a non-profit organization located at Dreher Park in West Palm Beach, Florida. The Zoo houses over 1,400 animals within 23 acres of lush tropical habitats. The zoo offers many different educational shows and programs that makes learning about animals fun. The zoo is open every day except Thanksgiving and Christmas from 9 a.m. to 5 a.m.
- Singer Island is known for being the picturesque, upscale and pristine living place for thousands of condo owners.